Illinois Governor Backs Some of Democratic Fix for Pension FundsBy
Budget impasse has prevented progress on shoring up system
Key Democrats object to bid to roll back collective bargaining
Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner endorsed parts of a Democrat-proposed plan to fix the nation’s worst-funded state pension system, a move that he says would save $1 billion a year and give workers greater choice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses