Germany's Schaeuble Says Crucial to Act on EU Refugee Crisis NowBy and
Finance minister says that billions more euros are needed
Dutch PM Rutte says have to manage problem in next 6-8 weeks
Solving Europe’s migration crisis will cost much more than initially envisaged, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks