Fuel Price Drop Won't Affect Israel Gas Plans, Steinitz SaysBy and
Energy minister downplays gas price impact on offshore fields
2020 still `realistic deadline' for developing Leviathan site
The biggest drop in global energy prices in more than 12 years is not expected to derail the timetable for developing Israel’s largest offshore natural gas field, Leviathan, Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt