Euro Tumbles as Draghi Removes Any Doubts He's Ready to ActBy and
ECB president says policy may be reconsidered in March
Shared currency slumps versus most of its major peers
The prospect of further monetary stimulus isn’t leading to a clear direction for the euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing