Emerging-Market Rout Deepens as China Boost Fizzles, Ruble SinksBy and
Mainland, Hong Kong-listed Chinese shares extend losses
Ruble falls to record, Philippine stocks drop to a 2-year low
The $2.3 trillion rout in emerging-market stocks deepened as the capital exodus from China showed no signs of abating. Russia’s ruble plunged to a record as investors dumped the currency of the world’s largest energy exporter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single