Egypt's EFG Hermes Targets Renewable Energy InvestmentsBy
Bank targets solar, wind investments in Europe, Middle East
Fund targets Mideast investors for 1,000MW in Europe assets
EFG Hermes Holding SAE, the largest independent Arab investment bank, plans to build a portfolio of renewable-energy investments in Europe and the Middle East over the next five years as utilities in those regions add cost-competitive solar and wind operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License