Delivery Hero Said to Pick Citigroup, Goldman Sachs for IPOBy , , and
Deutsche Bank also won a mandate to work on the share sale
Fourth-quarter listing could raise up to 1 billion euros
Delivery Hero Holding GmbH, the online food delivery startup partly owned by Rocket Internet SE, has picked three banks including Citigroup Inc. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to advise on a share listing this year, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States