Copper's Crowd of Bears Punished by Trader Squeezing the MarketBy
A single company held up to half the metal in LME warehouses
Fees to roll forward short bets jumped to highest in 3 years
There were so many people shorting the copper market that one or two traders made them pay for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations