Chevron Seeks Buyers for 75% Stake in South African UnitBy and
Sale would be part of divestiture plan announced in 2014
Chevron rebalancing global assets, business priorities
Chevron Corp. said it was considering selling its 75 percent stake in its South African unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States