Cargill to Close London Shipping Office Amid Freight SlumpBy
Baltic Dry Index falls to lowest since at least 1985
China's slowing economic growth hurts frieght demand
Cargill Inc. plans to close its London shipping office and consolidate some of its operations in Geneva as the freight market slumps to the lowest in three decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License