UBS's Weber Says China Has 'Plenty Ammunition Left' Amid TurmoilBy
Weber says China is like a tanker that is `turning slowly'
China has `huge potential' over medium- long-term, Weber says
UBS Group AG Chairman Axel Weber said China’s authorities still have “plenty of ammunition left” to stabilize the economy, signaling optimism that the country will become stronger after the turmoil roiling global markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself