U.K.'s EU Referendum `Certainly Possible' in June, Hammond SaysBy
Says government wants to hold vote `as soon as practical'
SNP concerned June plebiscite would clash with Scottish vote
Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond became the most senior U.K. cabinet minister to indicate that Britain’s referendum on whether to stay in the European Union or leave may be held in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License