U.K. Gilt Sale Sees Least Demand Since Crisis-Era Failed AuctionBy
Investors bid for 1.07 times the 2021 gilts offered Wednesday
Gilts are climbing on demand for havens amid market turmoil
The last time the U.K. had a debt auction with such low demand was in the depths of the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day