South Africa Says Banks Don’t Intend to Halt SAA FacilitiesBy
Regular talks with lenders will continue until airline stable
Treasury considering SAA request for going-concern guarantee
Several lenders providing South African Airways, the country’s unprofitable state-owned airline, with short-term facilities that are not guaranteed have indicated they don’t plan to withdraw their funding, South Africa’s National Treasury said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries