Can a Faster, Sleeker Pizza Hut Win the Lunch Crowd?By
Market-leading chain rolls out new ovens, revamps interiors
Losing online orders to Domino's, diners-out to new rivals
Americans are buying more pizza than ever, but Pizza Hut -- which has been feeding that appetite for more than a half-century -- is getting a shrinking slice of the pie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap