Oil's Plunge Drags Gazprom's Gas Price in Europe Down by 37%By and
Gazprom sees its first-quarter price dropping to $180/kcm
Russia's gas volumes in Europe so far seen stable in 2016
Russia’s natural gas prices in Europe will probably slump 37 percent this quarter to levels not seen since 2005 because of the rout in oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts