Bank of Russia Holds Fire on Interventions as Ruble PlummetsBy and
Ruble is close to `fundamental levels,' central bank head says
Finance minister says Bank of Russia `executing smart policy'
The Russian central bank won’t intervene in the currency market unless the ruble’s swings threaten financial stability, Governor Elvira Nabiullina said after the currency slumped to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License