Iran's Wind Potential Assessed by German Turbine Maker NordexBy
Iran seeks 5% share for renewable power by 2020 including wind
Germany may reinstate Hermes export guarantees for companies
German wind-turbine maker Nordex SE is assessing potential for sales in Iran as the country looks to investors to modernize its economy after sanctions were partially lifted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock