Ghana Cocoa Buying Said to Jump After Last Year’s ShortfallBy and
Cocobod said to buy about 590,000 metric tons from growers
Cocoa crop fell to a five-year low in the 2014-15 season
Cocoa purchases from farmers in Ghana jumped this season after the world’s second-largest producer of the chocolate beans gathered the smallest crop in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks