German Bonds Rise as Oil Collapse Shakes Outlook on InflationBy
German 10-year bund futures touch record high as stocks slide
ECB likely to hint at further stimulus on Thursday: DZ Bank
German government bonds advanced with their Austrian and French peers as the persistent slide in oil prices triggered a global selloff in stock markets, prompting investors to opt for the relative safety of fixed-income assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States