Another European Automaker Has U.S. Emissions Problem of Its OwnBy and
Fiat Chrysler was last in EPA ranking for fourth straight year
Company also needed credits to meet fuel-economy targets
Lost amid the intense scrutiny of emissions tests at Volkswagen AG and Renault SA is the fact that another European automotive powerhouse, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV, is also in a tight spot with regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap