ECB Stimulus Is Working, Council Members Say Before MeetingBy and
Vasiliauskas, Nowotny see unconventional steps having impact
Nowotny sees energy-stripping core CPI `more in equilibrium'
The European Central Bank’s quantitative easing program is working out for the euro area, and the main signals that may lead to future adjustments will be inflationary expectations, Lithuanian Governing Council member Vitas Vasiliauskas said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations