Canada Dollar Extends Record Slide Before Central Bank DecisionBy
Market assigns a 58 percent chance of a rate cut Wednesday
Currency falls for 14th straight day, in longest streak
The Canadian dollar extended a record losing streak, falling to a 13-year low as sinking crude prices fueled speculation the Bank of Canada will reduce interest rates to bolster the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt