Bank of Canada Rate Cut Still Seen Ahead as Oil's Dive DeepensBy and
Derivatives imply about 50% chance of reduction by April
Bet on lower rates just delayed: Standish Mellon's Murphy
For Brendan Murphy at Standish Mellon Asset Management Co., the Bank of Canada’s decision to keep borrowing costs steady doesn’t spoil his bet on a rate cut -- it just means it’s not ripe yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks