Audi to Start Making Electric SUV in 2018 in Clean-Car PushBy and
Brussels factory to produce batteries as well as new model
Range of Audi's electric SUV set to exceed Tesla's Model X
Audi will start building its first purely electric sport utility vehicle in 2018 in Brussels, part of the Volkswagen AG luxury division’s push to move beyond the diesel-emissions scandal by embracing cleaner technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts