Are Currency Forward Traders Misreading Denmark Again?: ChartBy and
Danske advising funds there's money to be made on mispricing
Nordea says it can't rule out Danish rate hike on Thursday
Last year, speculators were convinced the Danish krone should trade stronger than dictated by its peg. Now, the forward market suggests traders think the opposite. According to Danske, they’re wrong again and savvy investors stand to profit from their missteps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap