Vinci Chief Sees Signs of Improvement in French ConstructionBy
Private sector is starting to invest in new buildings: CEO
Vinci will bid for stakes in Nice, Lyon regional airports
Vinci SA Chief Executive Officer Xavier Huillard said Europe’s biggest builder is seeing the first signs of improvement in the French construction industry, which suffered a slowdown due to dwindling state investment in infrastructure projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks