Univision Buys Minority Stake in Satirical Website The OnionBy
Broadcaster reaches younger audience coveted by advertisers
Onion sites have 25 million unique visitors per month
Univision Communications Inc. made a minority investment in Onion Inc., owner of the satirical website The Onion, as the largest U.S. Spanish-language broadcaster tries to capture the growth in digital advertising and reach younger consumers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations