Unilever Seeks Revival From New Spreads Chief as Exit LoomsBy
Liabeuf replaces Gogarty at helm of struggling division
Change will likely renew speculation about sale: analyst
Unilever appointed a new chief to its struggling spreads unit amid speculation that the company is edging closer to a sale of a business whose brands include Flora and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline