U.K. Banks Seek Clarity on How to Split Off Retail BusinessesBy
British Bankers' Association: unclear rules may cause delay
Jan. 29, 2016 is deadline for submitting `near-final' plans
Banks need clarification on U.K. requirements that their investment banking units must be separated from core retail businesses, the British Bankers’ Association said, as the deadline approaches for the banks to present “near-final” plans to regulators on how they’ll accomplish the split.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License