SunEdison Buys, Sells Stake in 231 Megawatts of Dominion SolarBy
JPMorgan partnership pays $117 million for 33% of portfolio
Companies announced similar solar transaction last month
SunEdison Inc., the worst-performing clean-energy company, bought a minority stake in a portfolio of Dominion Resources Inc. solar assets and then immediately sold the bundle to a partnership it formed last year with JPMorgan Chase & Co., its second such deal in a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's