Riksbank Review Favors More Flexibility on Inflation TargetingBy and
Recommends price gauge, level should be set by parliament
Wants law change to clarify exchange rate a goverment matter
A review of the Swedish central bank’s mandate suggested policy makers should have greater scope to miss their inflation target, but also argued that parliament should get the final say in setting the price goal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts