Ramsey Sees Bear Call Affirmed With S&P Selling Halfway DoneBy
Leuthold CIO correctly predicted the August 2015 stock selloff
The S&P 500 is down 8% in 2016, the most ever to start a year
Doug Ramsey picked the top for stocks in 2015 and now he says the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index has another 10 percent to drop before the selloff that has been rattling investors since New Year’s is over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders