Morgan Stanley Sees Limited Prospects for Bond TradingBy
Job cuts are `effectively done,' CFO Jonathan Pruzan says
RWAs for fixed-income business will drop below $110 billion
Morgan Stanley pared its fixed-income trading operation last quarter after concluding the outlook for the business is poor, though job cuts are “effectively done,” Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Pruzan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing