Morgan Stanley Posts Quarterly Profit as Revenue Beats EstimatesBy
Adjusted profit of 43 cents a share tops analysts' estimates
Revenue climbs 5.3% as equity-trading revenue increases
Morgan Stanley reported $908 million in fourth-quarter profit and a revenue gain that exceeded analysts’ estimates as equity trading rose and expenses fell. The firm said it failed to meet its goals for revamping the fixed-income business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks