MetLife Forms $1.4 Billion Property Venture With N.Y. FundBy
Insurer sells 49.9% stake in a portfolio to pension fund
Portfolio includes seven properties, mostly office space
MetLife Inc., the largest U.S. life insurer, formed a real estate venture with the New York State Common Retirement Fund, including an initial investment portfolio valued at more than $1.4 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day