Iran's Low-Cost Barrels Lure Oil Titans as Crude Slump DeepensBy and
Full crude sales to Europe, Asia to resume as sanctions lifted
`Eldorado' of cheap oil could attract back Shell, Total, BP
Iran’s return to international markets will spur investment in the Persian Gulf nation’s neglected oil fields as companies from Royal Dutch Shell Plc to Total SA hunt for profitable barrels with crude near a 12-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single