Sensex Rises From 20-Month Low as Reliance Jumps Before EarningsBy
14-day RSI signals Sensex oversold after recent selloff
Sensex down 17.5% from 2015 peak, near bear-market territory
Indian stocks rebounded from a 20-month low as some investors judged the recent slide that sent the benchmark index to the brink of a bear market on Monday to be excessive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap