German Investor Sentiment Falls as China Roils Asset MarketsBy
ZEW expectations index drops to 10.2 in January from 16.1
ZEW's Steffen sees China slowdown damping German growth
German investor confidence fell for the first time in three months after a global equity selloff and slumping oil prices prompted concern that a Chinese economic slowdown is dragging on the rest of the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks