France Said to Warn Senegal, Ivory Coast of Terror AttackBy and
Phone taps indicate plan for car bomb or raid on public space
Ivory Coast said to meet with imams to discuss threat
France has warned Ivory Coast and Senegal that Islamist militants are planning to attack the main cities of the West African countries, according to people familiar with intelligence reports provided to the governments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself