CEOs Downbeat on Global Growth With Just 27% Seeing AccelerationBy
PwC survey at Davos finds 23% predicting growth will slow
Regulation, geopolitics, currencies top list of concerns
Chief executive officers have turned pessimistic on global economic growth, according to a new survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing