BofA Falls After Revenue Growth Seen Elusive, Oil Loans SourBy
Revenue growth will be `challenging,' CFO Paul Donofrio says
Fourth-quarter net income climbs $9.4%, beating estimates
Bank of America Corp. was among the worst performing U.S. lenders after saying it will struggle to increase revenue and reported expense cuts that at least one analyst said didn’t go far enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’