BofA Falls After Revenue Growth Seen Elusive, Oil Loans SourBy
Revenue growth will be `challenging,' CFO Paul Donofrio says
Fourth-quarter net income climbs $9.4%, beating estimates
Bank of America Corp. was among the worst performing U.S. lenders after saying it will struggle to increase revenue and reported expense cuts that at least one analyst said didn’t go far enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards