Argentina Inflation Unbelievable No More Stokes Surge in LinkersBy
Macri revamps data agency after years of alleged misreporting
Buenos Aires's 26.9% CPI will be used to calculate bond payout
President Mauricio Macri’s push to restore confidence in Argentina’s economic data is creating a windfall for bond investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed