2015 Was a Lost Year in the Fight Against Online Ad Fraud
The advertising industry was on pace to lose $6.3 billion last year by showing digital ads to robots, according to a December 2014 study by White Ops, a fraud detection firm. The study applied some concrete numbers to illustrate a problem that most people in the industry understood was pervasive. It was partly undertaken in the hope that the sheer scale of the issue would shock advertising agencies out of complacency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's