Korean Won Gains From Five-Year Low as PBOC Eases Risk AversionBy
Kospi pares losses as Shanghai Composite Index heads higher
PBOC imposing reserve ratio boosts sentiment, Samsung says
South Korea’s won gained after earlier falling to a five-year low as a recovery in Chinese equities and the yuan boosted risk sentiment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts