Offshore Yuan Gains as China Steps Up Defense of Its CurrencyBloomberg News
Reserve requirements to include overseas banks' yuan deposits
Interbank borrowing costs for the currency climb in Hong Kong
The offshore yuan strengthened, building on its biggest weekly gain since October, and the cost of borrowing the currency climbed in Hong Kong after China stepped up efforts to curb bearish bets on the exchange rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards