Loan Market Overhaul Sought in Europe to Boost Liquidity, GrowthBy
Post-crisis regulations blamed for wrapping loans in red tape
Lobby group says it's seeking to reduce settlement times
Europe’s loan industry is calling for an overhaul of regulations introduced since the financial crisis it says are hobbling liquidity and growth in Europe’s leveraged loan market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing