Hungarian Taxi Drivers Demand Uber Ban in Budapest ProtestBy
Drivers say Uber shouldn't be exempt from taxi regulation
Government to discuss taxi conflict at cabinet meeting
Hungarian cab drivers blocked traffic in Budapest, demanding authorities ban Uber Technologies Inc. after the ride-sharing service has grabbed market share in the capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders