Casino Shares, Bonds Plumb Lows as S&P May Downgrade to JunkBy , , and
French retailer says committed to its divestment plan
Shares slump as much as 5.6%; 2026 bonds set record lows
Casino Guichard-Perrachon shares and bonds slumped after Standard & Poor’s said it’s considering cutting the French grocer’s debt rating to junk, citing concerns about leverage and a poor environment in Brazil and Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's