Brazil Real Rises as China Intervention Bolsters Terms of TradeBy
Finance Minister Barbosa reaffirms commitment to fiscal target
China stepped up efforts to curb bearish bets on the yuan
The real gained as China stepped up efforts to buttress the yuan, improving the outlook for Brazilian exports, and after Brazil’s government reiterated its commitment to meeting the fiscal target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks